We are grateful to Zhong-Lin Wang for his valuable advice, Bo Xu for collecting NMR data and helpful discussions, Meilin Liu and Min-Kyu Song for their help with CV experiments, and Anselm Griffin for his helpful discussions on the chemistry of thionyl chloride and pyridine. We acknowledge Josh Agar for his help in preparing the manuscript, and Ziyin Lin for his discussions.
“Organic Aqua Regia”—Powerful Liquids for Dissolving Noble Metals†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8101–8104, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Lin, W., Zhang, R.-W., Jang, S.-S., Wong, C.-P. and Hong, J.-I. (2010), “Organic Aqua Regia”—Powerful Liquids for Dissolving Noble Metals. Angew. Chem., 122: 8101–8104. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001244
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!