This work was supported by KAKENHI (grant nos. 21245023 and 21685006) from MEXT (Japan).
High-Yielding Tandem Hydroformylation/Hydrogenation of a Terminal Olefin to Produce a Linear Alcohol Using a Rh/Ru Dual Catalyst System†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 26, pages 4590–4592, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Takahashi, K., Yamashita, M., Ichihara, T., Nakano, K. and Nozaki, K. (2010), High-Yielding Tandem Hydroformylation/Hydrogenation of a Terminal Olefin to Produce a Linear Alcohol Using a Rh/Ru Dual Catalyst System. Angew. Chem., 122: 4590–4592. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001327
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 21245023, 21685006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!