We gratefully acknowledge the FCI (fellowship for J.J.W. and K.O.F.), the DFG (WE 4621/2-1), the European PhosSciNet (CM0802), and the International Research Training Group (IRTG 1444). J.J.W. thanks Prof. F. E. Hahn (WWU Münster) for his generous support and Dr. R. Wolf for helpful discussions. The authors thank J. Stierstorfer (LMU Munich, Raman) and Dr. A. Hepp (WWU, NMR) for their help.
Preparation of Ligand-Stabilized [P4O4]2+ by Controlled Hydrolysis of a Janus Head Type Diphosphorus Trication†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6314–6317, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Weigand, Jan J., Feldmann, K.-O., Echterhoff, Antje K. C., Ehlers, Andreas W. and Lammertsma, K. (2010), Preparation of Ligand-Stabilized [P4O4]2+ by Controlled Hydrolysis of a Janus Head Type Diphosphorus Trication. Angew. Chem., 122: 6314–6317. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001363
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: WE 4621/2-1
- European PhosSciNet. Grant Number: CM0802
- International Research Training Group. Grant Number: IRTG 1444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!