We thank Dr. T. Maeyama for helpful discussions, and Prof. K. Ohno and Dr. S. Maeda for their kind guidance of the GRRM program. This work was supported by KAKENHI (nos. 20750002, 19205001, and 20550005) from the JSPS, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (477) from MEXT (Japan), and a research grant from the Human Frontier Science Program (RGY82/2008).
Catalytic Action of a Single Water Molecule in a Proton-Migration Reaction†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 29, pages 5018–5021, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Matsuda, Y., Yamada, A., Hanaue, K.-i., Mikami, N. and Fujii, A. (2010), Catalytic Action of a Single Water Molecule in a Proton-Migration Reaction. Angew. Chem., 122: 5018–5021. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001364
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20750002, 19205001, 20550005
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RGY82/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!