We thank Drs. K. Uehara and S. Uchida (The University of Tokyo) for their help with experiments. This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan. Y.K. is grateful for a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Zinc(II) Containing γ-Keggin Sandwich-Type Silicotungstate: Synthesis in Organic Media and Oxidation Catalysis†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6232–6236, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Kikukawa, Y., Yamaguchi, K. and Mizuno, N. (2010), Zinc(II) Containing γ-Keggin Sandwich-Type Silicotungstate: Synthesis in Organic Media and Oxidation Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 122: 6232–6236. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001468
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!