We thank Dr. Bruce Noll from Bruker AXS Inc. for single-crystal X-ray data collection, Robert Kerr for powder XRD analysis, and Prof. D. L. Gin for helpful discussions. W.Z. is grateful for a CRCW Junior Faculty Development Award and thanks the University of Colorado for funding.
A Shape-Persistent Organic Molecular Cage with High Selectivity for the Adsorption of CO2 over N2†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6492–6495, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Voss, Bret A., Noble, Richard D. and Zhang, W. (2010), A Shape-Persistent Organic Molecular Cage with High Selectivity for the Adsorption of CO2 over N2. Angew. Chem., 122: 6492–6495. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001517
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!