We thank AstraZeneca PR&D for generous funding. G.C.L.J. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award Holder.
Aryl Trifluoroborates in Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling: The Roles of Endogenous Aryl Boronic Acid and Fluoride†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5282–5286, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Butters, M., Harvey, Jeremy N., Jover, J., Lennox, Alastair J. J., Lloyd-Jones, Guy C. and Murray, Paul M. (2010), Aryl Trifluoroborates in Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling: The Roles of Endogenous Aryl Boronic Acid and Fluoride. Angew. Chem., 122: 5282–5286. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001522
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!