This research was supported by the NSF CCI program (CHE-0739189). We thank David G. Lynn, Greg G. Springsteen, Roger M. Wartell, and Loren D. Williams for discussions.
DNA and RNA in Anhydrous Media: Duplex, Triplex, and G-Quadruplex Secondary Structures in a Deep Eutectic Solvent†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6454–6458, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Mamajanov, I., Engelhart, Aaron E., Bean, Heather D. and Hud, Nicholas V. (2010), DNA and RNA in Anhydrous Media: Duplex, Triplex, and G-Quadruplex Secondary Structures in a Deep Eutectic Solvent. Angew. Chem., 122: 6454–6458. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001561
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0739189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!