This work was supported by the Helicos BioSciences Corporation and the National Institutes of Health (GM060005 to F.E.R., HG005598 and HG004144 to Helicos BioSciences Corporation).
Directed Evolution of DNA Polymerases for Next-Generation Sequencing†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6057–6060, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Leconte, Aaron M., Patel, Maha P., Sass, Lauryn E., McInerney, P., Jarosz, M., Kung, L., Bowers, Jayson L., Buzby, Philip R., Efcavitch, J. William. and Romesberg, Floyd E. (2010), Directed Evolution of DNA Polymerases for Next-Generation Sequencing. Angew. Chem., 122: 6057–6060. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001607
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM060005, HG005598, HG004144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!