This work supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (Molecular Science of Fluctuations toward biological Functions).
Highly Selective Ratiometric Emission Color Change by Zinc-Assisted Self-Assembly Processes†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5236–5240, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Ogawa, T., Yuasa, J. and Kawai, T. (2010), Highly Selective Ratiometric Emission Color Change by Zinc-Assisted Self-Assembly Processes. Angew. Chem., 122: 5236–5240. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001676
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!