We are grateful to C. Nuckolls from Columbia University for his help and enlightening discussions. We acknowledge primary financial support from FANEDD (No. 2007B21), MOST (2009CB623703 and 2008AA062503) and NSFC (Grant No. 50873004, 50821061, and 20833001).
High-Performance Langmuir–Blodgett Monolayer Transistors with High Responsivity†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6463–6467, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Wei, Z., Liu, S., Gan, L., Guo, X., Xu, W., Steigerwald, Michael L., Liu, Z. and Zhu, D. (2010), High-Performance Langmuir–Blodgett Monolayer Transistors with High Responsivity. Angew. Chem., 122: 6463–6467. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001683
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2010
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 2007B21
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623703, 2008AA062503
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50873004, 50821061, 20833001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!