These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselectivity of Haloalkane Dehalogenases and its Modulation by Surface Loop Engineering†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6247–6251, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Prokop, Z., Sato, Y., Brezovsky, J., Mozga, T., Chaloupkova, R., Koudelakova, T., Jerabek, P., Stepankova, V., Natsume, R., van Leeuwen, Jan G. E., Janssen, Dick B., Florian, J., Nagata, Y., Senda, T. and Damborsky, J. (2010), Enantioselectivity of Haloalkane Dehalogenases and its Modulation by Surface Loop Engineering. Angew. Chem., 122: 6247–6251. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001753
Z.P. acknowledges EMBO for financial support of his stay at the University of Groningen. Financial support is gratefully acknowledged from: the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic (grants LC06010 to J.D. and MSM0021622412 to Z.P.); the Grant Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences (grant no. IAA401630901 to J.B.); the Grants-in-Aid from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, Japan (Y.N.); and the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan (T.S.). Access to the METACentrum supercomputing facilities is highly appreciated (MSM6383917201). We thank Prof. Uwe Bornscheuer from the University of Greifswald for critical reading of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LC06010, MSM0021622412
- Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA401630901
- Grants-in-Aid from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!