These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselectivity of Haloalkane Dehalogenases and its Modulation by Surface Loop Engineering†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6247–6251, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Prokop, Z., Sato, Y., Brezovsky, J., Mozga, T., Chaloupkova, R., Koudelakova, T., Jerabek, P., Stepankova, V., Natsume, R., van Leeuwen, Jan G. E., Janssen, Dick B., Florian, J., Nagata, Y., Senda, T. and Damborsky, J. (2010), Enantioselectivity of Haloalkane Dehalogenases and its Modulation by Surface Loop Engineering. Angew. Chem., 122: 6247–6251. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001753
Z.P. acknowledges EMBO for financial support of his stay at the University of Groningen. Financial support is gratefully acknowledged from: the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic (grants LC06010 to J.D. and MSM0021622412 to Z.P.); the Grant Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences (grant no. IAA401630901 to J.B.); the Grants-in-Aid from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, Japan (Y.N.); and the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan (T.S.). Access to the METACentrum supercomputing facilities is highly appreciated (MSM6383917201). We thank Prof. Uwe Bornscheuer from the University of Greifswald for critical reading of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LC06010, MSM0021622412
- Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA401630901
- Grants-in-Aid from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.