This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid (A) (No. 19205006 (A) and 20108001 “pi-Space”) for Scientific Research from MEXT. The work at Yonsei University was supported by the Star Faculty and World Class University (R32-10217) programs from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST) of Korea and the AFSOR/AOARD grant (FA2386-09-1-4092). The AICD calculations were performed by using the supercomputing resource of the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI). S.S. acknowledges a JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists. J.M.L acknowledges the Seoul Science Fellowship.
Möbius Antiaromatic Bisphosphorus Complexes of Hexaphyrins†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 29, pages 5070–5074, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Higashino, T., Lim, J., Miura, T., Saito, S., Shin, J.-Y., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2010), Möbius Antiaromatic Bisphosphorus Complexes of Hexaphyrins. Angew. Chem., 122: 5070–5074. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001765
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 19205006 (A), 20108001
- Star Faculty and World Class University. Grant Number: R32-10217
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST) of Korea
- AFSOR/AOARD. Grant Number: FA2386-09-1-4092
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!