This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid (A) (No. 19205006 (A) and 20108001 “pi-Space”) for Scientific Research from MEXT. The work at Yonsei University was supported by the Star Faculty and World Class University (R32-10217) programs from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST) of Korea and the AFSOR/AOARD grant (FA2386-09-1-4092). The AICD calculations were performed by using the supercomputing resource of the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI). S.S. acknowledges a JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists. J.M.L acknowledges the Seoul Science Fellowship.
Möbius Antiaromatic Bisphosphorus Complexes of Hexaphyrins†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 29, pages 5070–5074, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Higashino, T., Lim, J., Miura, T., Saito, S., Shin, J.-Y., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2010), Möbius Antiaromatic Bisphosphorus Complexes of Hexaphyrins. Angew. Chem., 122: 5070–5074. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001765
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 19205006 (A), 20108001
- Star Faculty and World Class University. Grant Number: R32-10217
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST) of Korea
- AFSOR/AOARD. Grant Number: FA2386-09-1-4092
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!