Financial support for this work was provided by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) and the Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI).
A Cleavable Linker Based on the Levulinoyl Ester for Activity-Based Protein Profiling†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6954–6957, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Geurink, Paul P., Florea, Bogdan I., Li, N., Witte, Martin D., Verasdonck, J., Kuo, C.-L., van der Marel, Gijs A. and Overkleeft, Herman S. (2010), A Cleavable Linker Based on the Levulinoyl Ester for Activity-Based Protein Profiling. Angew. Chem., 122: 6954–6957. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001767
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!