P.H.L. acknowledges financial support from the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) through the NRL Program, an NRF grant funded by the Korean government (MEST; 2009-0087013), and the 2nd phase BK 21 program. S.K. acknowledges financial support from Nanyang Technological University.
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Addition of Diphenyl Phosphate to Alkynes: Isomerization of Kinetic Enol Phosphates to the Thermodynamically Favored Isomers†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6958–6961, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Lee, P., Kim, S., Park, A., Chary, B. and Kim, S. (2010), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Addition of Diphenyl Phosphate to Alkynes: Isomerization of Kinetic Enol Phosphates to the Thermodynamically Favored Isomers. Angew. Chem., 122: 6958–6961. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001799
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- MEST. Grant Number: 2009-0087013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!