This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0616880). S.C.C. was supported with a Warren Research Fellowship.
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6006–6010, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Chmely, Stephen C., Hanusa, Timothy P. and Brennessel, William W. (2010), Bis(1,3-trimethylsilylallyl)beryllium. Angew. Chem., 122: 6006–6010. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001866
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0616880
Berichtigung: Berichtigung: Bis(1,3-trimethylsilylallyl)beryllium
Vol. 122, Issue 39, 7078, Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!