We gratefully acknowledge Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Ltd. and the NSERC for financially supporting this work. D.C.L. thanks NSERC for a CGSD scholarship. We thank N. Yonson for assistance with X-ray crystallography.
Isolation of Catalytic Intermediates in Hydroamination Reactions: Insertion of Internal Alkynes into a Zirconium–Amido Bond†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6526–6530, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Leitch, David C., Turner, Courtney S. and Schafer, Laurel L. (2010), Isolation of Catalytic Intermediates in Hydroamination Reactions: Insertion of Internal Alkynes into a Zirconium–Amido Bond. Angew. Chem., 122: 6526–6530. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001927
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!