This research was funded by Evonik Oxeno GmbH and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Leibniz Prize). We thank Dr. C. Fisher, S. Buchholz, and S. Schareina for their excellent technical and analytical support.
A General and Efficient Iridium-Catalyzed Hydroformylation of Olefins†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 294–298, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Piras, I., Jennerjahn, R., Jackstell, R., Spannenberg, A., Franke, R. and Beller, M. (2011), A General and Efficient Iridium-Catalyzed Hydroformylation of Olefins. Angew. Chem., 123: 294–298. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001972
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!