This research was supported by a grant from Nucleic Acids Licensing LLC and by the National Human Genome Research Institute under 1R01 HG004831 and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency under its basic research program (HDTRA-08-1-0052).
Artificial Genetic Systems: Self-Avoiding DNA in PCR and Multiplexed PCR†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 32, pages 5686–5689, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Hoshika, S., Chen, F., Leal, Nicole A. and Benner, Steven A. (2010), Artificial Genetic Systems: Self-Avoiding DNA in PCR and Multiplexed PCR. Angew. Chem., 122: 5686–5689. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001977
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- Nucleic Acids Licensing LLC
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: 1R01 HG004831
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA-08-1-0052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!