We gratefully acknowledge TSRI, the NIH (NIGMS, 1 R01 GM084019-02), Amgen, and Eli Lilly for financial support. We thank the A. P. Sloan Foundation for a fellowship (J.-Q.Y.) and the NSF, the DOD, TSRI, and the Skaggs Oxford Scholarship program for predoctoral fellowships (K.M.E.).
Constructing Multiply Substituted Arenes Using Sequential Palladium(II)-Catalyzed CH Olefination†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6305–6309, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Engle, Keary M., Wang, D.-H. and Yu, J.-Q. (2010), Constructing Multiply Substituted Arenes Using Sequential Palladium(II)-Catalyzed CH Olefination. Angew. Chem., 122: 6305–6309. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002077
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 R01 GM084019-02
- Eli Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!