We thank the Science Interdepartmental Imaging Center at CCNY. This work has been partially supported by the GCI-PRF Grant 48124-GCI to G.J. P.K.V. thanks the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation for Entrepreneur Postdoc Fellowship.
Sugar-Derived Phase-Selective Molecular Gelators as Model Solidifiers for Oil Spills†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 42, pages 7861–7864, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Jadhav, S. R., Vemula, P. K., Kumar, R., Raghavan, S. R. and John, G. (2010), Sugar-Derived Phase-Selective Molecular Gelators as Model Solidifiers for Oil Spills. Angew. Chem., 122: 7861–7864. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002095
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- GCI-PRF. Grant Number: 48124-GCI
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!