Incorporation of Thymine Nucleotides by DNA Polymerases through T–HgII–T Base Pairing
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6666–6669, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Urata, H., Yamaguchi, E., Funai, T., Matsumura, Y. and Wada, S.-i. (2010), Incorporation of Thymine Nucleotides by DNA Polymerases through T–HgII–T Base Pairing. Angew. Chem., 122: 6666–6669. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002142
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!