This work was generously supported by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0907324), the Robert A. Welch Foundation (F-1621), and Graphene Energy, Inc.
Graphene Oxide: A Convenient Carbocatalyst for Facilitating Oxidation and Hydration Reactions†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6965–6968, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Dreyer, Daniel R., Jia, H.-P. and Bielawski, Christopher W. (2010), Graphene Oxide: A Convenient Carbocatalyst for Facilitating Oxidation and Hydration Reactions. Angew. Chem., 122: 6965–6968. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002160
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0907324
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!