We thank the European Union (Marie Curie excellence grant MEXT-2004-014320); NEST Adventure STREP Project artizymes (contract no. FP6-2003-NEST-B3 15471); Network of Excellence Idecat (Idecat-CT-2005-011730); COST action (CM0802 PhoSciNet), EASTCHEM, and Sasol for funding. We also thank Dr. T. Glumoff (University of Oulu, Finland) and Prof. Dr. K. J. Hellingwerf (University of Amsterdam) for providing plasmids and the Wellcome Trust for funding the purchase of the instruments.
Highly Efficient and Site-Selective Phosphane Modification of Proteins through Hydrazone Linkage: Development of Artificial Metalloenzymes†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 31, pages 5443–5445, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Deuss, Peter J., Popa, G., Botting, Catherine H., Laan, W. and Kamer, Paul C. J. (2010), Highly Efficient and Site-Selective Phosphane Modification of Proteins through Hydrazone Linkage: Development of Artificial Metalloenzymes. Angew. Chem., 122: 5443–5445. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002174
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- European Union
- MEXT. Grant Number: 2004-014320
- NEST Adventure STREP. Grant Number: FP6-2003-NEST-B3 15471
- Network of Excellence Idecat. Grant Number: Idecat-CT-2005-011730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!