The financial support of the National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (NNSFC) Project (20874092) and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (SRFDP) is gratefully acknowledged.
Reversible Three-State Switching of Multicolor Fluorescence Emission by Multiple Stimuli Modulated FRET Processes within Thermoresponsive Polymeric Micelles†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5246–5250, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Li, C., Zhang, Y., Hu, J., Cheng, J. and Liu, S. (2010), Reversible Three-State Switching of Multicolor Fluorescence Emission by Multiple Stimuli Modulated FRET Processes within Thermoresponsive Polymeric Micelles. Angew. Chem., 122: 5246–5250. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002203
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (NNSFC). Grant Number: 20874092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!