This work was supported in part by the JST PRESTO program (T.S.) and grants from Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (T.S.), the Uehara Memorial Foundation (T.S.), and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology (M.G.F.).
An Unexpected Example of Protein-Templated Click Chemistry†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6969–6972, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Ota, Y., Kasuya, Y., Mutsuga, M., Kawamura, Y., Tsumoto, H., Nakagawa, H., Finn, M. G. and Miyata, N. (2010), An Unexpected Example of Protein-Templated Click Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 122: 6969–6972. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002205
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!