Financial support was obtained from NIH CA 53604. The authors are grateful to Dr. Baptiste Ronan at Sanofi-Aventis for 1H NMR spectrum comparison of compound 22, Dr. Yun Zhang at Novartis Institute (Cambridge, MA), Dr. Jason T. Lowe at the Broad Institute (Cambridge, MA) for helpful discussions, Dr. Paul Ralifo and Dr. Norman Lee at Boston University for assistance with NMR and HRMS measurements.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Virginiamycin M2†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6301–6304, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Wu, J. and Panek, James S. (2010), Total Synthesis of (−)-Virginiamycin M2. Angew. Chem., 122: 6301–6304. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002220
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: CA 53604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!