This work was supported by the Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues (funded by NSF-EEC-9731643) (N.M.), NSF-BES-0546962 Career Award (N.M.), NIH UO1 HL80711-01 (N.M.), NIH R21 EB006418 (N.M.) NIH RO1 HL096796-01 (N.M.), NIH RO1 HL090584 (W.R.T.) and J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal (N.M.).
A Significant Improvement of the Efficacy of Radical Oxidant Probes by the Kinetic Isotope Effect†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6270–6274, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Kundu, K., Knight, Sarah F., Lee, S., Taylor, W. Robert. and Murthy, N. (2010), A Significant Improvement of the Efficacy of Radical Oxidant Probes by the Kinetic Isotope Effect. Angew. Chem., 122: 6270–6274. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002228
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EEC-9731643, BES-0546962
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1 HL80711-01, R21 EB006418, RO1 HL096796-01, RO1 HL090584, J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!