This work was supported by the Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues (funded by NSF-EEC-9731643) (N.M.), NSF-BES-0546962 Career Award (N.M.), NIH UO1 HL80711-01 (N.M.), NIH R21 EB006418 (N.M.) NIH RO1 HL096796-01 (N.M.), NIH RO1 HL090584 (W.R.T.) and J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal (N.M.).
A Significant Improvement of the Efficacy of Radical Oxidant Probes by the Kinetic Isotope Effect†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6270–6274, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Kundu, K., Knight, Sarah F., Lee, S., Taylor, W. Robert. and Murthy, N. (2010), A Significant Improvement of the Efficacy of Radical Oxidant Probes by the Kinetic Isotope Effect. Angew. Chem., 122: 6270–6274. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002228
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EEC-9731643, BES-0546962
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1 HL80711-01, R21 EB006418, RO1 HL096796-01, RO1 HL090584, J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!