The authors wish to thank Dr. K. Nakai, H. Iegami, and N. Fujimoto from BEL JAPAN INC., and also T. Ozawa and Y. Kakefuda from RIGAKU Corp. for their help in the construction of coincident XRPD/adsorption measurement equipment. The synchrotron radiation experiments were performed at BL44B2 in SPring-8 with the approval of RIKEN (Proposal No. 20090058).
Control of Interpenetration for Tuning Structural Flexibility Influences Sorption Properties†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 42, pages 7826–7830, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Bureekaew, S., Sato, H., Matsuda, R., Kubota, Y., Hirose, R., Kim, J., Kato, K., Takata, M. and Kitagawa, S. (2010), Control of Interpenetration for Tuning Structural Flexibility Influences Sorption Properties. Angew. Chem., 122: 7826–7830. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002259
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
- RIKEN. Grant Number: Proposal No. 20090058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!