We are grateful to the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, grant no. 2010CB833200), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 20632050 and 20921091) for their financial support.
A Convergent Route to the Galbulimima Alkaloids (−)-GB 13 and (+)-GB 16†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6023–6026, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Zi, W., Yu, S. and Ma, D. (2010), A Convergent Route to the Galbulimima Alkaloids (−)-GB 13 and (+)-GB 16. Angew. Chem., 122: 6023–6026. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002299
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20632050, 20921091
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.