This research was financially supported by the BBSRC (grant no. BBS/S/M/2005/12407 for H.T.), GEHC and the Academy of Finland (CoE in Molecular Imaging in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Research and Project, grant no. 116084). We thank Dr. J.-O. Lill for insightful discussions.
Radiosynthesis and Evaluation of [18F]Selectfluor bis(triflate)†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6973–6976, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Teare, H., Robins, Edward G., Kirjavainen, A., Forsback, S., Sandford, G., Solin, O., Luthra, Sajinder K. and Gouverneur, V. (2010), Radiosynthesis and Evaluation of [18F]Selectfluor bis(triflate). Angew. Chem., 122: 6973–6976. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002310
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BBS/S/M/2005/12407
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 116084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!