We thank the NSF for support of this work through the Center for Enabling New Technologies through Catalysis. M.H.E. thanks the DFG (German Research Council) for a postdoctoral fellowship (EM 219/1-1). J.B.G. thanks the NSF for a predoctoral fellowship.
Platinum and Palladium Complexes Containing Cationic Ligands as Catalysts for Arene H/D Exchange and Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6020–6022, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Emmert, Marion H., Gary, J. Brannon., Villalobos, Janette M. and Sanford, Melanie S. (2010), Platinum and Palladium Complexes Containing Cationic Ligands as Catalysts for Arene H/D Exchange and Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 122: 6020–6022. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002351
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!