This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000), NSFC (50973051, 20974059) and the NSFC-DFG joint grant (TRR 61), and the Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program (2009THZ02-2). We acknowledge the help of Prof. Zhiwu Yu at Tsinghua University with ITC experiments. We thank Dr. Dehai Liang and Cui Zheng for DLS experiments, as well as Dr. Huaping Xu and Chao Wang for their helpful discussions.
Water-Soluble Supramolecular Polymerization Driven by Multiple Host-Stabilized Charge-Transfer Interactions†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6726–6729, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Yu, Y., Gao, J., Wang, Z. and Zhang, X. (2010), Water-Soluble Supramolecular Polymerization Driven by Multiple Host-Stabilized Charge-Transfer Interactions. Angew. Chem., 122: 6726–6729. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002415
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB808000
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50973051, 20974059
- NSFC-DFG joint grant. Grant Number: TRR 61
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 2009THZ02-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!