Financial support from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and from The Lise Meitner-Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry is gratefully acknowledged.
The Bicorannulenyl Dianion: A Charged Overcrowded Ethylene†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 41, pages 7700–7704, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Eisenberg, D., Jackson, E. A., Quimby, J. M., Scott, L. T. and Shenhar, R. (2010), The Bicorannulenyl Dianion: A Charged Overcrowded Ethylene. Angew. Chem., 122: 7700–7704. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002515
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The Lise Meitner-Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!