These authors contributed equally to this work.
Self-Division of Macroscopic Droplets: Partitioning of Nanosized Cargo into Nanoscale Micelles†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6908–6911, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Browne, Kevin P., Walker, David A., Bishop, Kyle J. M. and Grzybowski, Bartosz A. (2010), Self-Division of Macroscopic Droplets: Partitioning of Nanosized Cargo into Nanoscale Micelles. Angew. Chem., 122: 6908–6911. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002551
This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC) which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989 (K.P.B., D.A.W., K.J.M.B., B.A.G.).
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!