These authors contributed equally.
Self-Assembly of Nanotriangle Superlattices Facilitated by Repulsive Electrostatic Interactions†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6912–6915, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Walker, David A., Browne, Kevin P., Kowalczyk, B. and Grzybowski, Bartosz A. (2010), Self-Assembly of Nanotriangle Superlattices Facilitated by Repulsive Electrostatic Interactions. Angew. Chem., 122: 6912–6915. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002558
This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC), which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989 (K.P.B., B.K., and B.A.G.). The work was also supported by the Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC) funded by the National Science Foundation under NSF Award Number DMR-0520513 (D.A.W.).
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0520513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!