This work was supported by the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20976151, No. 20704035, No. 20773109, and No. 20990221).
Carbon Dioxide Capture by Superbase-Derived Protic Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6114–6117, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, C., Luo, H., Jiang, D.-e., Li, H. and Dai, S. (2010), Carbon Dioxide Capture by Superbase-Derived Protic Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem., 122: 6114–6117. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002641
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20976151, 20704035, 20773109, 20990221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!