This material is based upon work supported as part of the Materials Science of Actinides, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, the Office of Science, and the Office of Basic Energy Sciences under the award no. DE-SC0001089. Additional support was provided by the DOE, Heavy Elements Program, under grant nos. DE-FG02-01ER15187, DE-FG02-01ER16026, and by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the research project no. DE 412/30-2. The Savannah River National Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy by the Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC under contract no. DE-AC09-08SR22470. MAS=magic-angle spinning.
Technetium-99 MAS NMR Spectroscopy of a Cationic Framework Material that Traps TcO4− Ions†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6111–6113, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Yu, P., Wang, S., Alekseev, Evgeny V., Depmeier, W., Hobbs, David T., Albrecht-Schmitt, Thomas E., Phillips, Brian L. and Casey, William H. (2010), Technetium-99 MAS NMR Spectroscopy of a Cationic Framework Material that Traps TcO4− Ions. Angew. Chem., 122: 6111–6113. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002646
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2010
- Materials Science of Actinides
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001089
- DOE. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-01ER15187, DE-FG02-01ER16026
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DE 412/30-2
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions. Grant Number: DE-AC09-08SR22470
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.