This work was supported by the Spanish MICINN (DGPTC)/FEDER (projects CTQ2008-06669-C02-01/BQU and MAT2008-03461/MAT) and the Gobierno de Aragón (Grupo de Excelencia: Química Inorgánica y de los Compuestos Organometálicos). We are indebted to Prof. Dr. S. Alvarez (Universitat de Barcelona) and Prof. J. Vicente (Universidad de Murcia) for kindly providing values of CShM and analytical data, respectively.
σ-Organoniobium Compounds with [NbR4]− and NbR4 Stoichiometries†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6279–6282, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Alonso, Pablo J., Ara, I., Arauzo, Ana B., García-Monforte, M. Angeles., Menjón, B. and Rillo, C. (2010), σ-Organoniobium Compounds with [NbR4]− and NbR4 Stoichiometries. Angew. Chem., 122: 6279–6282. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002666
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
- Spanish MICINN (DGPTC)/FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06669-C02-01/BQU, MAT2008-03461/MAT
- Gobierno de Aragón
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!