We thank the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency HARDI Program and Universal Display Corp. for their partial financial support. The views, opinions, and/or findings contained in this article/presentation are those of the author/presenter and should not be interpreted as representing the official views or policies, either expressed or implied, of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency or the Department of Defense.
Fused Pyrene–Diporphyrins: Shifting Near-Infrared Absorption to 1.5 μm and Beyond†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 32, pages 5655–5658, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Diev, Vyacheslav V., Hanson, K., Zimmerman, Jeramy D., Forrest, Stephen R. and Thompson, Mark E. (2010), Fused Pyrene–Diporphyrins: Shifting Near-Infrared Absorption to 1.5 μm and Beyond. Angew. Chem., 122: 5655–5658. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002669
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency HARDI Program
- Universal Display Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!