The project is supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20902005, 20832002, 20772003, 20821062) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, Grant No. 2009CB825300).
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of Enynes Containing Cyclopropenes†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6557–6561, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Li, C., Zeng, Y., Zhang, H., Feng, J., Zhang, Y. and Wang, J. (2010), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of Enynes Containing Cyclopropenes. Angew. Chem., 122: 6557–6561. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002673
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20902005, 20832002, 20772003, 20821062
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.