These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multistep DNA-Templated Reactions for the Synthesis of Functional Sequence Controlled Oligomers†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8120–8123, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
McKee, M. L., Milnes, P. J., Bath, J., Stulz, E., Turberfield, A. J. and O'Reilly, R. K. (2010), Multistep DNA-Templated Reactions for the Synthesis of Functional Sequence Controlled Oligomers. Angew. Chem., 122: 8120–8123. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002721
This work was supported by EPSRC IDEAS Factory grants EP/F056605/1, EP/008597/1, and linked grants
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/F056605/1, EP/008597/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!