We thank Diana Ludwig for excellent technical assistance, the MPI Dortmund–Heidelberg X-ray community for diffraction-data collection, the staff at PSI Villingen, Switzerland, for access to beamline X10SA, Wulf Blankenfeldt for crystallographic advice, and Christian Herrmann and Mark Wehner for access to a microcalorimeter. F.V. is a fellow of the IMPRS in Chemical Biology, Dortmund. This research was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft to M.G. (GE-976/5). Atomic coordinates and structure factors have been deposited in the RCSB Protein Data Bank (www.rcsb.org) under PDB accession numbers 3MUK and 3MUL.
Interaction of Propionylated and Butyrylated Histone H3 Lysine Marks with Brd4 Bromodomains†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6920–6924, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Vollmuth, F. and Geyer, M. (2010), Interaction of Propionylated and Butyrylated Histone H3 Lysine Marks with Brd4 Bromodomains. Angew. Chem., 122: 6920–6924. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002724
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GE-976/5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!