F.D.T. gratefully acknowledges NIHGMS (R01 GM073932-04S1), Novartis, and Amgen for funding and Johnson Matthey for a generous donation of AuCl3. The MSC computational facilities were funded by grants from ARO-DURIP and ONR-DURIP.
Gold-Catalyzed Intramolecular Aminoarylation of Alkenes: CC Bond Formation through Bimolecular Reductive Elimination†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 32, pages 5651–5654, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Brenzovich, W. E., Benitez, D., Lackner, A. D., Shunatona, H. P., Tkatchouk, E., Goddard, W. A. and Toste, F. Dean. (2010), Gold-Catalyzed Intramolecular Aminoarylation of Alkenes: CC Bond Formation through Bimolecular Reductive Elimination. Angew. Chem., 122: 5651–5654. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002739
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- NIHGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM073932-04S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!