This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20735002, No. 20975023), the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2010CB732403), and the “Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University” of China.
Amplified Aptamer-Based Assay through Catalytic Recycling of the Analyte†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 45, pages 8632–8635, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Lu, C.-H., Li, J., Lin, M.-H., Wang, Y.-W., Yang, H.-H., Chen, X. and Chen, G.-N. (2010), Amplified Aptamer-Based Assay through Catalytic Recycling of the Analyte. Angew. Chem., 122: 8632–8635. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002822
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20735002, 20975023
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732403
- “Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University” of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!