This work was supported in part by a GEAR grant and the Texas Center of Superconductivity at the University of Houston. L.Y. acknowledges support by the McElrath Fellowship. We thank Prof. Haibing Peng for assistance in obtaining the SEM images, and Prof. T. Randall Lee for helpful discussions and access to his laboratory resources.
Scanning Imaging of Magnetic Nanoparticles for Quantitative Molecular Imaging†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 41, pages 7655–7658, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Yao, L., Jamison, A. C. and Xu, S. (2010), Scanning Imaging of Magnetic Nanoparticles for Quantitative Molecular Imaging. Angew. Chem., 122: 7655–7658. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002830
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- GEAR grant
- Texas Center of Superconductivity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!