We are grateful to the CNRS (LEA 368, and ANR LEGO), the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (CTQ2007-61704/BQU), and the Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR-733 and XRQTC) for financial support of this work. Time allocated in the Centre de Supercomputació de Catalunya (CESCA) is gratefully acknowledged.
An Isolable Mixed P,S-Bis(ylide) as an Asymmetric Carbon Atom Source†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6950–6953, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Dellus, N., Kato, T., Bagán, X., Saffon-Merceron, N., Branchadell, V. and Baceiredo, A. (2010), An Isolable Mixed P,S-Bis(ylide) as an Asymmetric Carbon Atom Source. Angew. Chem., 122: 6950–6953. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002833
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- CNRS. Grant Number: LEA 368
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2007-61704/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!