This work was supported by the NSF of China (20721063, 20821140537, and 20871030), the State Key Basic Research Program of the People’s Republic of China (2006CB932302, 2009AA033701, and 2009CB930400), the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108), the Shanghai Nanotech Promotion Center (0852nm00100), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500), and the Fudan Graduate Innovation Funds.
A Low-Concentration Hydrothermal Synthesis of Biocompatible Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Nanospheres with Tunable and Uniform Size†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8159–8163, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Fang, Y., Gu, D., Zou, Y., Wu, Z., Li, F., Che, R., Deng, Y., Tu, B. and Zhao, D. (2010), A Low-Concentration Hydrothermal Synthesis of Biocompatible Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Nanospheres with Tunable and Uniform Size. Angew. Chem., 122: 8159–8163. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002849
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20721063, 20821140537, 20871030
- State Key Basic Research Program of the People’s Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932302, 2009AA033701, 2009CB930400
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- Shanghai Nanotech Promotion Center. Grant Number: 0852nm00100
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
- Fudan Graduate Innovation Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!